There are no accessories for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessories for this product.
There are no accessory packages for this product, but we're working on it. Please call us for details about accessory packages for this product.
Pioneer’s TS-A1302C 5¼ In. Component Speaker Package with 180 Watts Max. Power has a composite IMPP Cone with long Aramid fibers interlacing together inside. This cone design provides the strength and rigidity that powerful bass sound requires. High-density compressed internal architecture is resilient, stacks up against high power well and transfers sound quickly. The result is full-bodied, rich sound character with midrange depth that conventional IMPP cones cannot match.
- 180 watts max. music power
- 35 watts nominal power handling
- 90 db sensitivity; 4 ohm rating
- 36Hz to 30kHz frequency response
- Conex damper
- Woofer: composite IMPP cone with interlaced Aramid fiber
- Surround: Butyl rubber for smoother response
- Glass-Imide voice coil bobbin; OFC copper voice coil wire
- Built-in passive crossover
- 7/8 inch soft dome tweeter with magnetic fluid and neodymium magnet